Participants are supposed to sign in at the conference venue and collect all the conference materials at the registration counter on this day. However, the registration is still open on the 2nd day of the conference.
Online | Zoom Test
09:30 – 17:00, Registration
09:00 – 09:10, Opening Ceremony
09:10 – 09:55, Keynote #1
09:55 – 10:30, Morning Coffee Break
10:30 – 11:15, Keynote #2
11:15 – 12:00, Keynote #3
12:00 – 13:30, Lunch (Break Time)
13:30 – 15:00, Tutorials
15:00 – 15:30, Afternoon Coffee Break
15:30 – 18:00, Parallel Sessions ( Oral Presentation )
18:30 – 21:00, Dinner (Break Time)
10:30 – 12:00, Registration
09:00 – 10:30, Parallel Sessions ( Oral Presentation )
10:30 – 10:45, Morning Coffee Break
10:45 – 12:00, Parallel Sessions ( Oral Presentation )
12:00 – 13:30, Conference Lunch
13:30 – 15:00, Parallel Sessions ( Oral Presentation )
Instruction for Oral Presentations
1. Timing: A maximum of 15 minutes in total, including presentation and discussion. Please be considerable once the Program is completed the next speaker should also be allocated with reasonable amount of time.
2. For conference presentation, you can use your own computer or copy your presentation file into the conference computer from CD or USB drive, and make sure you have scanned and cleaned viruses beforehand. Speakers are required to meet her/his session Chair in the corresponding session room at least 10 minutes before the session starts to get things ready or copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) into the conference computer.
3. It is also suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal email box as a backup. If for some reason the files cannot be accessed from your flash drive, you can download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with an LCD projector, screen, laser pointer, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as the Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please test the connection and make sure it works well before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Instructions for Poster Presentations
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high (A1).
2. Posters are required to be optimized and attractive. Information should be visible from a proper distance, say, one meter away.
3. Please note that during your poster session, you as the author should stay by your poster and ready to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.